The church was built by the order of the Holy Sepulchre in the years 1720-1727, according to the design by Michał Klein. The temple is built in the Baroque style, it is also oriented. The interiors are late-Baroque, with the Rococo and Classicist elements. The Rococo organ casing from 1765 is the work by Wilhelm Scheffler. On the vaults, in turn, we may admire the late Baroque trompe l’oeil polychromes from 1730 made by Tomasz Krzysztof Scheffler and Feliks Antoni Scheffler. In the rear part of the church, there is the chapel of the Holy Sepulchre with the Rococo altar with a glazed statue of Christ and an exact copy of the Holy Sepulchre characteristic of the order of the Holy Sepulchre. Near the church, there is the former monastery of the order of the Holy Sepulchre from 1708 and a statue of John of Nepomuk from 1737.