The church was built in the years 1688-1692, originally as a Jesuit church, was designed by Andreo Quadro and founded by Bishop of Wrocław, Karol Ferdynand Waza. The temple in the Baroque style is oriented. The church burnt down in 1807. The most important relics are polychromes from 1689 – works by Karl Dankwart, as well as a Gothic, oaken sculpture of Mary. The main altar from 1691, partially burnt in 1807, was completed in 1860 by Bernard Afinger. The temple was renovated in the 20th century.