House of Orphans

Nysa , Kupiecka 3

The boy orphans’ dormitory (the orphanage and school for boys) to 1946. Rebuilt Chapel of St. Anna Samotrzec, founded by Bishop John V Thurzon. Preserved: portal and founding boards.


Recommended trips

6:30 1.9 km

Trail of monuments

We start our hiking trip from a visit to the Gothic Annunciation of Mary Church at ul. Celna. Then, we go to ul. Sobieskiego to admire the Baroque building of the former Jesuit gymnasium as...

5:00 4.8 km

Trail of temples of Silesian Rome

Visiting Silesian Rome, as Nysa used to be called in the past, allows us to move back in time and during one day admire the temples built in various architectural styles. Out trip starts on the...

Get app