Wirtualny spacer
The building from the 16 th century is currently the seat of a bank. Since 1650, this building housed the seat of the collegiate chapter of Nysa. The late-Renaissance house has been renovated.
The church was built between 1784-1788 by order of the Dominicans. The order’s monastery is adjacent to the temple. The construction was initiated by Bishop of Wrocław, Philipp Gotthard von...