Samochodowy szlak turystyczny
The building marked with letter R was put into use in 2008. Here, the School Authorities and administration are seated. The Rector’s Office is named after the prominent zoologist Bernhard Grzimek,...
The church was built in the years 1688-1692, originally as a Jesuit church, was designed by Andreo Quadro and founded by Bishop of Wrocław, Karol Ferdynand Waza. The temple in the Baroque style is...
The church was built by the order of the Holy Sepulchre in the years 1720-1727, according to the design by Michał Klein. The temple is built in the Baroque style, it is also oriented. The interiors...
The Blessed Maria Merkert City Hospital was built in 1908 according to the design by the architect from Wrocław, Wahlich. The Emergency Department is located in the Building A. This department is...