In 1842, thanks to the efforts of the local community, a small chapel was built in Głębinów. Probably, it was the first sacred structure in the village. In the years 1884-1886, in the place of the chapel, a brick temple was built, founded by Jadwiga and Urban Kunze. The church was built in the neo-Gothic style. It is oriented. Inside, we may admire the organ made by the organ builder from Nysa, Max Hundeck.