It is the fort having a typical shape of a quadrilateral lunette. Its
history dates back to the year 1865. Initially, it was built as a temporary structure,
as late as in the years 1871-1873 it was...
The observation gazebo was located on the Chalottenhöhe Hill. It was a
place frequently visited by the poet, Joseph von Eichendorff. As a result of
hostilities, the gazebo was destroyed and a...
The Weigh House, founded by Bishop Jan Sitsch, was built in 1602-1604. It
was the seat of the Administrative Board of the Episcopal Duchy, as well as the
chamber of weights and measures. In the...
A stone with a commemorative plaque, above the plaque there is an eagle of the Silesian Piasts. Text on the blackboard: “During the Third Silesian Uprising in 1921 there was a camp in this...
The
path is located in Siestrzechowice situated a few kilometres away
from Nysa and is marked out along the embankment of Lake Nyskie. It
is located in the Natura 2000 protected site. Along the...