The Weigh House, founded by Bishop Jan Sitsch, was built in 1602-1604. It was the seat of the Administrative Board of the Episcopal Duchy, as well as the chamber of weights and measures. In the arcades, the official scales was placed. In 1807, the building was largely destroyed by the Napoleon’s army – a remembrance of those events is a cannonball embedded in the southern wall. The building was rebuilt in the late 19th century. In 1945, the Weigh House was destroyed again, this time by the Red Army. It was partially rebuilt in 1947. It is the Renaissance building, with a preserved fragment of polychrome and a statue of Iustitia. In 2011, the house was renovated and the statues were placed again in its niches.