Town Hall - the first town hall was built in the 14th century. It was expanded a century later. In its history, it was often damaged, e.g. in 1590 due to an earthquake. After the city was seized by Prussia, King Frederick II ordered its demolition, only a 90-meter tower remained. Its fate was sealed in 1945, when it was almost completely destroyed. The remains of the tower, the so-called The "stump" was blown up in 1966. In 2008, the construction of a new tower modeled on the prototype was completed. It is 78 meters high, including the spire, and is an excellent vantage point over the entire city.