The history of the church dates back to the 13th century. The building was built in the Romanesque style. The reconstructions of the church, which took place in 1754 and 1883 contributed to a significant loss of its style-specific features. Inside, there is the main altar from the turn of the 17th and 18th century as well as the painting of Our Lady of Horodno brought to the church in 1946 by Rev. Michał Sobejko.