R17
The first Town Hall was built in the second half of the 14th century. Over the years, the town hall has been repeatedly destroyed. In 1782, it was completely demolished, leaving only the 89-metre tower, which was destroyed in 1945. Today, the tower was rebuilt, and in 2008 a spire of more than 25 metre was installed, which is to refer to the appearance of the old tower. Currently, there is an observation point there.
Multimedia Tourist Route Nysa Fortress in the Bastion of St. Jadwiga - this is a light - sound show in which an old prisoner (his spirit) tells about the history of the Nysa Fortress. The Multimedial...