St. Clement of Rome Church

Rusocin , Rusocin 66

The first mentions of the parish come from the 13th century. In the place of a church from 1791, the present church was built. Its construction took place in the years 1896-1897. The temple was built in the neo-Renaissance style. It was destroyed during the hostilities in 1945, however, it was rebuilt after the war.