en

Our Lady of Fidelity and St. Roch Church

Jędrzychów
The church was built in 1835. It is a branch of the St. Dominic parish in Nysa. In the years 1984-1986, the temple was restored. Initially, it was the St. Urban Church.

Recommended trips

8:00 h 9.2 km

Trail of High Ramparts and Outer Jerusalem Ramparts

The trip starts from the St. Hedwig Bastion, then we go north, towards the High Ramparts. It is a line of ramparts consisting of five bastions and four curtains. The first structure on our way...

3:00 h 2.2 km

Trail of Eichendorff

Joseph von Eichendorff, the great German poet of the age of Romanticism, spent the last years of his life in Nysa and was buried here. The trail leads along the path, which, according to the...

Get app