Przewodnik panoramiczny
The building G houses the Dean’s Office No 4 and the Institute of Architecture and Urban Design. Here, there is also the Regional Centre of Knowledge Transfer and Innovative Technology at PWSZ in...
The belfry was built in the years 1474-1516. This is the late-Gothic, four-storey building. From 1516 to 1945, the bells were installed on each storey. The largest, St. Jacob Bell, weighing 8,200 kg...
The history of the St. John the Baptist and St. Nicholas Church and parish dates back to the 13 th century. Back then, it was located in the Old Town. In 1663, it was demolished and the...
Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...