Wirtualny spacer
The church was built between 1784-1788 by order of the Dominicans. The order’s monastery is adjacent to the temple. The construction was initiated by Bishop of Wrocław, Philipp Gotthard von...
The first mentions of the St. George church and parish come from the 13th century. To this day, the Gothic portal, from the church porch to the aisles, has been preserved. Throughout history, the...
The building was built in the years 1656-1657 and the works were supervised by Melchior Werner. Developed in the 18 th century. In the years 1810-1851, a factory of arms was located here. The...
It covers, inter alia , the nearby towns such as Głuchołazy, Otmuchów, Paczków oraz Korfantów. PSSE is divided into separate Departments, inter alia , the Epidemiological Department, whose task...