Porządek obrad III sesji Rady Seniorów w Nysie
The observation gazebo was located on the Chalottenhöhe Hill. It was a place frequently visited by the poet, Joseph von Eichendorff. As a result of hostilities, the gazebo was destroyed and a...
For the first time, the church was mentioned in 1305, in the Book of endowments of the Bishopric of Wrocław. Since 1502, it becomes a branch of the Assumption of Mary parish in Kępnica. The...
The church was built in 1835. It is a branch of the St. Dominic parish in Nysa. In the years 1984-1986, the temple was restored. Initially, it was the St. Urban Church.
Each object on the "Learn the history" route is marked with a special plate with a QR code indicating the use of this technology. In addition, we have a camera in each of the smartphones. ...