Stacje ładowania samochodów elektrycznych TAURON
The building from the 16 th century is currently the seat of a bank. Since 1650, this building housed the seat of the collegiate chapter of Nysa. The late-Renaissance house has been renovated.
It is the fort having a typical shape of a quadrilateral lunette. Its history dates back to the year 1865. Initially, it was built as a temporary structure, as late as in the years 1871-1873 it was...
The building marked with letter R was put into use in 2008. Here, the School Authorities and administration are seated. The Rector’s Office is named after the prominent zoologist Bernhard Grzimek,...