Wirtualny spacer
The restaurant "Kasia" has been a family investment since 1993. From the very beginning, we provide services in the field of weddings, communion, catering, company meetings and other special...
The first mentions of the parish come from the 13 th century. In the place of a church from 1791, the present church was built. Its construction took place in the years 1896-1897. The temple was...
The boy orphans’ dormitory (the orphanage and school for boys) to 1946. Rebuilt Chapel of St. Anna Samotrzec, founded by Bishop John V Thurzon. Preserved: portal and founding boards.
Tiffany is located right under the Wrocławska Gate. The restaurant may accommodate up to 100 people. In the menu, we will find traditional Polish dishes. In the restaurant, it is possible to...