Wirtualny Szlak Forteczny
It was established in 1952 as the first nature reserve in the Nysa commune and the Opolskie Voivodeship, near the village of Markowice. It covers an area of 0.94 ha, although the founding act...
The first stage of the construction of the palace took place in 1620, on the initiative of the Archduke Bishop Charles of Austria. His death and the thirty years’ war have stopped the...
Paderewski Square is the place where, until 1883, Bastion IV, part of the Nysa fortifications, was located. During the Third Silesian Uprising in 1921, there was a camp in this place with fighters...
The Moravian Bastion is a part of the line of bastions of high ramparts which also include: Regulicki Bastion, Capuchin Bastion, Chapel Bastion and Ceglarska Gate with two demi-bastions....