It was built in the years 1865-1866. Initially, it was a temporary fort. It was rebuilt in 1871. Its task was to protect the railway line. It was surrounded by four new caponiers and a dry moat. Under the ramparts, there is the barrack and utility dungeon. Since 1934, it was used as a military equipment warehouse. Renovated in the 21st century. Now available to tourists.