The history of the church dates back to the 13th century. The building was built in the Romanesque style. The reconstructions of the church, which took place in 1754 and 1883 contributed to a...
The monastery was built by the Order of the Holy Sepulchre in the years
1708-1713. The monastery was founded on the initiative of Bishop Franz
Ludwig von Neuburg. In 1810, the order was dissolved...
A stone with a commemorative plaque, above the plaque there is an eagle of the Silesian Piasts. Text on the blackboard: “During the Third Silesian Uprising in 1921 there was a camp in this...