The first mentions of the church and parish in Koperniki date back to the 13th century. The present church, built in the neo-Gothic style, was built in the years 1881-1882. Inside, there is a baptismal font from the 16th century, which remained from the previous church, as well as the liturgical vessels from the 17th and 18th century. In the old churchyard, there is the Classicist tombstone of Tsar Alexander II’s aide de camp – Alexander Kolzakov, from 1813. The temple is surrounded by a wall built in 1882.