It is the fort having a typical shape of a quadrilateral lunette. Its history dates back to the year 1865. Initially, it was built as a temporary structure, as late as in the years 1871-1873 it was converted into a permanent fort. The main task of the fort was to protect the railway line. Since 1934, it has been used as a social area. This is a single-rampart fort. Under the ramparts, there are dugouts and barrack and utility rooms.