Annunciation of Mary Church

Nysa , Celna

The first mentions of a Gothic chapel come from 1372. The foundress of the temple was a widow of a townsman from Nysa. In the 15th century, it was developed to the size of a small church. In 1624, the temple was handed over to the Jesuits, and since 1724 it functioned as the bourgeois-friar church. Throughout history, as a result of numerous destructions and reconstructions, it has lost the features of a Gothic building. To this day, the 14th-century, stone, profiled Gothic portal has been preserved. In the 20th century, the church was restored again, and the neo-Gothic altar was replaced by the Baroque tabernacle.