en

Franciscan Monastic Complex

Nysa , Al. Wojska Polskiego 31
www.nysaofm.pl
parafia@nysaofm.pl
tel.: 77 409 07 08

The monastic complex was built in the years 1902-1911, along with the monastic church. This is the neo-Romanesque building, with the typical features of 19th-century sacred architecture of the Prussian State. The St. Elisabeth of Hungary church was designed by the Franciscan, Mansuetus Fromm OFM. The St. Roch votive chapel was built in 1739 to thank for having saved the city from a rampaging plague.

Recommended trips

4:00 h 5.4 km

Trail of of Remembrance and Gratitude

The route starts on the market in Nysa and leads to the Złotogłowice Grove situated away from the town. We start from the Baptistery at the St. Jacob and St. Agnes Basilica, which, after the...

1:30 h 900 m

Nature and Educational Path – Siestrzechowice

The path is located in Siestrzechowice situated a few kilometres away from Nysa and is marked out along the embankment of Lake Nyskie. It is located in the Natura 2000 protected site. Along the...

Get app