Former St. Anne Seminary

Nysa , Rynek Solny 2

The building was built in the years 1656-1657 and the works were supervised by Melchior Werner. Developed in the 18th century. In the years 1810-1851, a factory of arms was located here. The building burnt down in 1945. Reconstructed in the years 1965-1969. It is located at the Salt Market, whose name is derived from trade in salt conducted there.