en

Museums, galleries

Izba pamiątkowa Bastion św. Jadwigi

St. Jadwiga was one of the 10 Old Dutch bastions, modern elements of fortifications, which began to be built in 1643. The currently preserved two-story stone and brick casemates were rebuilt in...

Museum in Nysa

The Museum was established in 1897 and its seat is in the Baroque Bishops’ Palace. It has, inter alia , a rich collection of European painting from the 15 th -19 th century, as well as a...

Recommended places

Our Lady Help of Christians Church

It is a branch of the St. Jacob parish in Nysa. It is located in the Złotogłowice grove. Legend has it that on one of the trees in the forest, the inhabitants of the surrounding villages found a...

Forest reserve "Przyłęk"

It was established in 1952 as the first nature reserve in the Nysa commune and the Opolskie Voivodeship, near the village of Markowice. It covers an area of ​​0.94 ha, although the founding act...

McDonald’s

McDonald's has been part of the Polish economy and the life of local communities for almost 30 years. It offers guests tasty meals and fast, professional service in a clean, pleasant environment and...

Evangelical Church

The first information about the church appears in 1341. Initially, it served as a chapel at the St. Barbara Hospital. Over the years, the temple has been repeatedly destroyed, but always rebuilt....