Wirtualny spacer
It was established in 1686, founded by the Mayor of Nysa, Kaspar Naas. The Baroquewrought grille is the work by the then supervisor of the arsenal and the mint, Wilhelm Helleweg. It was to protect...
The building was built in the years 1656-1657 and the works were supervised by Melchior Werner. Developed in the 18 th century. In the years 1810-1851, a factory of arms was located here. The...
Until recently, the restaurant has been called “Pod Aniołami”, however, it underwent changes as part of the Magda Gessler’s “Kitchen Revolutions” TV show. Now, in the menu we may find French...