en

St. George Church

Hajduki Nyskie , Hajduki Nyskie 24
For the first time, the church was mentioned in 1305, in the Book of endowments of the Bishopric of Wrocław. Since 1502, it becomes a branch of the Assumption of Mary parish in Kępnica. The architecture of the temple combines the late-Romanesque and early-Gothic elements. Over the years, it has been repeatedly rebuilt and renovated, which resulted in a partial disappearance of style-specific features. Inside, polychromes from the 15th century have been preserved, so have the Rococo main altar and tabernacle, Classicist pulpit from the 18th century or marble baptismal font from the 17th century.

Recommended trips

1:30 h 772 m

Ornithological path in Nysa

The ornithological path runs along the bank of Nysa Kłodzka and is particularly worth walking due to its natural values and the immediate proximity of the monuments of Nysa. Along the one...