Gmina Nysa podpisała umowę na przebudowę ul. Franciszkańskiej!
The building from the 16 th century is currently the seat of a bank. Since 1650, this building housed the seat of the collegiate chapter of Nysa. The late-Renaissance house has been renovated.
It was established in 1686, founded by the Mayor of Nysa, Kaspar Naas. The Baroquewrought grille is the work by the then supervisor of the arsenal and the mint, Wilhelm Helleweg. It was to protect...
The path is located in Siestrzechowice situated a few kilometres away from Nysa and is marked out along the embankment of Lake Nyskie. It is located in the Natura 2000 protected site. Along the...