en

places

expand collapse Search criteria


Assumption of Mary Church

The church was built in the years 1688-1692, originally as a Jesuit church, was designed by Andreo Quadro and founded by Bishop of Wrocław, Karol Ferdynand Waza. The temple in the Baroque style is...

„Pod Ziębickim Lwem” School Youth Hostel

The hostel has double and triple rooms, sanitary facilities and a kitchenette.

„Pod Bocianem” Agri-tourism Farm

The farm is located in the village of Złotogłowice. It is an ideal place for people seeking rest from hustle and bustle of the city, who like hiking and biking. For the guests, there are two rooms...

„Jezioranka” Agri-tourism Farm

The farm is located right upon Lake Nyskie. On the farm, the guests may use 4 double rooms, two bathrooms, children’s playground, grill. Pets are accepted on the farm.

„Fire Brigade” Hostel

The shelter has fourteen beds. The guests may use a shared kitchen and bathroom.

„Carolinum” College

The Jesuit College was built in the years 1669-1671, founded by Bishop Karol Ferdynand. It was established as a continuation of the St. Anne Seminary destroyed during the thirty years’ war. The...

Ziębicka Gate

The gate tower, which was a part of the city fortifications from the 14 th century. It was built in 1350 in the Gothic style. This is a four-storey brick building. It was elevated in the 16 th...