The first information about the church appears in 1341. Initially, it served as a chapel at the St. Barbara Hospital. Over the years, the temple has been repeatedly destroyed, but always rebuilt. In time, the features of the Gothic style of the building have significantly disappeared. In the years 1732-1810, the church was taken over by the Franciscans, and in 1812 it was handed over to the Protestants from Nysa. The building was burnt in 1945 by the Red Army and rebuilt in 1950. Its early-Baroque interior was converted in the 18th century into the Baroque one. The elements related to the cult of the saints have been removed by the Protestants. Now, it belongs to the Evangelical Church of the Augsburg Confession and Pentecostal Church.