Wirtualny spacer
The history of the St. John the Baptist and St. Nicholas Church and parish dates back to the 13 th century. Back then, it was located in the Old Town. In 1663, it was demolished and the...
The church comes from 1806. It is a branch of the St. George parish in Domaszkowice
Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...
Multimedia Tourist Route Nysa Fortress in the Bastion of St. Jadwiga - this is a light - sound show in which an old prisoner (his spirit) tells about the history of the Nysa Fortress. The Multimedial...