Wirtualny spacer
The monastic complex was built in the years 1902-1911, along with the monastic church. This is the neo-Romanesque building, with the typical features of 19 th -century sacred architecture of the...
The boy orphans’ dormitory (the orphanage and school for boys) to 1946. Rebuilt Chapel of St. Anna Samotrzec, founded by Bishop John V Thurzon. Preserved: portal and founding boards.
Fanaberia is a meeting place for the best coffee of the specialty segment and breakfasts served all day. Every day, new lunches and fancy cups full of delicious things. And of course, the power...