Wirtualny spacer
The building G houses the Dean’s Office No 4 and the Institute of Architecture and Urban Design. Here, there is also the Regional Centre of Knowledge Transfer and Innovative Technology at PWSZ in...
The Weigh House, founded by Bishop Jan Sitsch, was built in 1602-1604. It was the seat of the Administrative Board of the Episcopal Duchy, as well as the chamber of weights and measures. In the...
It is the fort having a typical shape of a quadrilateral lunette. Its history dates back to the year 1865. Initially, it was built as a temporary structure, as late as in the years 1871-1873 it was...
Blessed Maria Luisa Merkert was the foundress of the order serving the sick and the poor. The trail refers to the places where she lived and, together with the nuns, helped the sick and those in...