Izba pamiątkowa Bastion św. Jadwigi
St. Jadwiga was one of the 10 Old Dutch bastions, modern elements of fortifications, which began to be built in 1643. The currently preserved two-story stone and brick casemates were rebuilt in...
St. Jadwiga was one of the 10 Old Dutch bastions, modern elements of fortifications, which began to be built in 1643. The currently preserved two-story stone and brick casemates were rebuilt in...
The Museum was established in 1897 and its seat is in the Baroque Bishops’ Palace. It has, inter alia , a rich collection of European painting from the 15 th -19 th century, as well as a...
The Art Centre is seated in a historic building of the so-called “Commandant’s House”, specially adapted to serve future artists. Here, the studios of, inter alia , painting, sculpture, graphics,...
Collegium Medicum is housed in a former Dominican monastery at ul. Ujejskiego. Here, there is the Dean’s Office No 3, as well as the Institute of Cosmetology, Institute of Public Health, Institute...
The first information about the Bishops’ Court appears in 1260. Within the Court, there was also the castle, which in the 16 th century served as a residence of the Bishops of Wrocław. In 1615, on...
The cafe in the Dekada Gallery is located on the first floor next to the image of a beautiful mysterious lady. The cafe serves coffee, ice cream, bubble waffles, fresh-squeezed juices and much more.