Konkurs na stanowisko dyrektora Szkoły Podstawowej nr 1 im. Kawalerów Orderu Uśmiechu prowadzonej przez Gminę Nysa
March 5, 2025, 9:00 AM
It is the fort having a typical shape of a quadrilateral lunette. Its history dates back to the year 1865. Initially, it was built as a temporary structure, as late as in the years 1871-1873 it was...
The Classicist building was built in the years 1863-1865 thanks to the efforts of the foundress of the Congregation, Blessed Maria Merkert. The Motherhouse is located at the Salt Market. The...