en

Offices

Social Welfare Center in Nysa

The Benefit Team - performs social welfare tasks belonging to the commune's own tasks and tasks commissioned in the field of government administration specified in the Act of 12 March 2004 on social...

Agencja Rozwoju Nysy Sp z o.o.

The mission of Agencja Rozwoju Nysy Sp. z o.o. is: Provision of high-quality municipal housing and sports and recreational services, which will contribute to the improvement of the quality of life of...

CENTRUM MANDATOWE I US OPOLE ODDZIAŁ NYSA

Using the above-mentioned contacts, you can obtain the necessary information on matters relating to the collection of receivables due to fines imposed by a criminal mandate. Information on the...

Post Office No 4

The Post Office No 4 is located at ul. 22-go Stycznia 14. The entrance to the building is adapted to the needs of the disabled.

Post Office No 1

The Post Office No 1 is located at ul. Krzywoustego 21. The building of the Post Office is a building from the late 19 th century, built in the neo-Renaissance style. On the façade, there are the...

Post Office No 3

The Post Office No 3 is located at ul. Piłsudskiego 31a. The entrance to the building is located below the flyover.

District Court in Nysa

The individual Divisions of the Court are housed in three buildings. At Pl. Kościelny 6, there are, inter alia , Civil Division and Criminal Division, at ul. Wałowa 3/5 – Family and...

General Directorate for National Roads and Motorways – Branch in Opole – Region in Nysa

The Branch of GDDKiA in Nysa is located at al. Wojska Polskiego. The Branch is in charge of the main roads within the Nyski District.

Agency for Restructuring and Modernisation of Agriculture in Nysa

ARiMR was established in 1994, and its objective is to support the development of agriculture and rural development. The ARiMR Branch in Nysa is seated at ul. Marcinkowskiego 2-4.

District Public Prosecutor’s Office in Nysa

The District Public Prosecutor’s Office in Nysa is seated at ul. Bohaterów Warszawy 32

Recommended places

South Tower

The Southern Tower was a part of the curtain walls from the 14 th century which protected the Bishops’ Court. The Court had its own fortifications, it was also protected by the curtain walls of...

Fort II

It was built in the years 1865-1866. Initially, it was a temporary fort. It was rebuilt in 1871. Its task was to protect the railway line. It was surrounded by four new caponiers and a dry moat....

St. Urban Church

In 1842, thanks to the efforts of the local community, a small chapel was built in Głębinów. Probably, it was the first sacred structure in the village. In the years 1884-1886, in the place of the...

Optima-Medycyna Outpatient Clinic

As part of primary health care, general practitioners and pediatricians practise here. The clinic also deals with night and holiday duties. The specialist clinics of Optima-Medycyna are located in...