It was established in 1952 as the first nature reserve in the Nysa commune and the Opolskie Voivodeship, near the village of Markowice. It covers an area of 0.94 ha, although the founding act...
It was built in the years 1784-1788, along with the St. Dominic Church. The
initiator of the construction was Bishop of Wrocław, Philipp Gotthard von
Schaffgotsch. The Dominicans managed the...
Blessed
Maria Luisa Merkert was the foundress of the order serving the sick
and the poor. The trail refers to the places where she lived and,
together with the nuns, helped the sick and those in...