en

szukaj

expand collapse Search criteria



PANS. Christoph Scheiner Main Building, Building A

The Main Building houses, inter alia , Dean’s Office No. 1, Institute of Computer Science, Institute of Management, Institute of Finance, Institute of Jazz as well as the Library. The Main...

PANS. Blessed Maria Merkert Collegium Civitas, Building H

The building H houses, inter alia , the Offices of Promotion and of spokesman. The building is named after Blessed Maria Luisa Merkert – German nun living in Nysa – foundress of the...

PANS. Bernhard Grzimek Rector’s Office, Building R

The building marked with letter R was put into use in 2008. Here, the School Authorities and administration are seated. The Rector’s Office is named after the prominent zoologist Bernhard Grzimek,...

PANS. AZS Sports Hall, Building X

This is the place where numerous sporting events are held. The AZS PWSZ School Club was formed in 2002. Its sections include, inter alia , basketball, football, martial arts, water sports and many...

PANS Sports Hall, Building O

It is a place of numerous sporting events. Here, inter alia , the sports classes of the students are held.

Pamiętamy o Sybirakach

17 lipca odbyło się wyjątkowe spotkanie upamiętniające 85. rocznicę pierwszej masowej deportacji obywateli polskich w głąb Związku Sowieckiego. Wydarzenie zorganizowała niezastąpiona Pani Teresa Sajan Prezes Zarządu Koła Związku Sybiraków Ziemi Nyskiej. ...

Pamięć, która trwa

Uroczyste obchody Narodowego Dnia Pamięci o Polakach - Ofiarach Ludobójstwa dokonanego przez OUN i UPA na ziemiach wschodnich II Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej https://nysa.eu/pl/aktualnosci/pamiec-ktora-trwa.html

Paderewski Square

Paderewski Square is the place where, until 1883, Bastion IV, part of the Nysa fortifications, was located. During the Third Silesian Uprising in 1921, there was a camp in this place with fighters...

Our Lady of Sorrow Church

The Neo-Gothic church was built in 1906, as a part of the monastic complex of the Divine Word Missionaries. The builder of the church was Hermann Fisher. The building was built for the purposes of...

Our Lady of Fidelity and St. Roch Church

The church was built in 1835. It is a branch of the St. Dominic parish in Nysa. In the years 1984-1986, the temple was restored. Initially, it was the St. Urban Church.

Recommended places

Cross and Active Nysa

It is a place created with passion and love for physical activity, staffed by trainers who have completed numerous courses and schools, conducting fully professional and safe training. Classes...

Lux Motel

At the motel, the guests may choose standard or lux rooms. The rooms are with bathrooms and a TV set and radio. The guests may use the parking lot and, for an additional charge, the garage

Bar Big Fish

Fish and chips is a classic British dish. It is usually served like a typical street food dish - pieces of fried fish and fries packed in a newspaper cone are eaten on the go, crossing the busy...

Street Workout

The square with street workout equipment, located in the park at al. Lompy, is in the immediate vicinity of the skate park. The square, where numerous exercise machines have been installed, is...