en

szukaj

expand collapse Search criteria



PANS. Bernhard Grzimek Rector’s Office, Building R

The building marked with letter R was put into use in 2008. Here, the School Authorities and administration are seated. The Rector’s Office is named after the prominent zoologist Bernhard Grzimek,...

PANS. AZS Sports Hall, Building X

This is the place where numerous sporting events are held. The AZS PWSZ School Club was formed in 2002. Its sections include, inter alia , basketball, football, martial arts, water sports and many...

PANS Sports Hall, Building O

It is a place of numerous sporting events. Here, inter alia , the sports classes of the students are held.

Pamiętamy o Sybirakach

17 lipca odbyło się wyjątkowe spotkanie upamiętniające 85. rocznicę pierwszej masowej deportacji obywateli polskich w głąb Związku Sowieckiego. Wydarzenie zorganizowała niezastąpiona Pani Teresa Sajan Prezes Zarządu Koła Związku Sybiraków Ziemi Nyskiej. ...

Pamięć, która trwa

Uroczyste obchody Narodowego Dnia Pamięci o Polakach - Ofiarach Ludobójstwa dokonanego przez OUN i UPA na ziemiach wschodnich II Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej https://nysa.eu/pl/aktualnosci/pamiec-ktora-trwa.html

Paderewski Square

Paderewski Square is the place where, until 1883, Bastion IV, part of the Nysa fortifications, was located. During the Third Silesian Uprising in 1921, there was a camp in this place with fighters...

Our Lady of Sorrow Church

The Neo-Gothic church was built in 1906, as a part of the monastic complex of the Divine Word Missionaries. The builder of the church was Hermann Fisher. The building was built for the purposes of...

Our Lady of Fidelity and St. Roch Church

The church was built in 1835. It is a branch of the St. Dominic parish in Nysa. In the years 1984-1986, the temple was restored. Initially, it was the St. Urban Church.

Our Lady Help of Christians Church

It is a branch of the St. Jacob parish in Nysa. It is located in the Złotogłowice grove. Legend has it that on one of the trees in the forest, the inhabitants of the surrounding villages found a...

Recommended places

Monastery of the Order of the Holy Sepulchre

The monastery was built by the Order of the Holy Sepulchre in the years 1708-1713. The monastery was founded on the initiative of Bishop Franz Ludwig von Neuburg. In 1810, the order was dissolved...

Riwiera Guesthouse

The guesthouse has 15 beds, in the comfortable rooms, a dining room, kitchen, playground for children, grill gazebo, parking lot and Wi-Fi. The Riwiera guesthouse is just afew minutes walk from...

District Court in Nysa

The individual Divisions of the Court are housed in three buildings. At Pl. Kościelny 6, there are, inter alia , Civil Division and Criminal Division, at ul. Wałowa 3/5 – Family and...

Maria Luisa Merkert’s Tomb

The Maria Luisa Merkert’s tomb is located in the Jerusalem Cemetery.