!!KOMUNIKAT DOTYCZĄCY PRYSZCZYCY!!
The first mentions of a Gothic chapel come from 1372. The foundress of the temple was a widow of a townsman from Nysa. In the 15 th century, it was developed to the size of a small church. In...
The gate tower, which was a part of the city fortifications from the 14 th century. It was built in 1350 in the Gothic style. This is a four-storey brick building. It was elevated in the 16 th ...
The area of 55.4 ha, established in 2007. It covers part of the fortifications from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries built by Prussia since the times of King Frederick II, including Fort...
The Art Centre is seated in a historic building of the so-called “Commandant’s House”, specially adapted to serve future artists. Here, the studios of, inter alia , painting, sculpture, graphics,...
Blessed Maria Luisa Merkert was the foundress of the order serving the sick and the poor. The trail refers to the places where she lived and, together with the nuns, helped the sick and those in...