en

Landmarks

Penance cross in Radzikowice

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Penance cross in Domaszkowice

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Penance cross in Biała Nyska

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Krzyże pokutne w Jędrzychowie

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Penance cross in Wierzbięcice

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Penance cross in Kępnica

Penance crosses were placed by the murderer as a result of the so-called conciliation agreement with the family of the deceased. This custom came to our lands from the west in the Middle Ages and was...

Post-Jesuit complex

The post-Jesuit complex - a medieval market square called the Salt Market, which was given a baroque development thanks to the foundations of Wrocław bishops. Charles I of Habsburg is responsible for...

Nysa Stronghold

Nysa Stronghold from the very beginning, the city had wooden fortifications surrounded by a moat. In the mid-fourteenth century, Nysa received huge medieval walls with four gates and 28 towers. The...

Town hall

Town Hall - the first town hall was built in the 14th century. It was expanded a century later. In its history, it was often damaged, e.g. in 1590 due to an earthquake. After the city was seized by...

Recommended places

Motherhouse of the Congregation of the Sisters of St. Elisabeth

The Classicist building was built in the years 1863-1865 thanks to the efforts of the foundress of the Congregation, Blessed Maria Merkert. The Motherhouse is located at the Salt Market. The...

Mask creperie

Sweet and dry pancakes are served in the Maska Naleśnikarnia. You can choose from about 30 pancakes and pancakes (American pancakes). The offer also includes coffee, tea, a full range of beverages...

Bohemia Club

Restaurant with Czech and Polish food. Alcoholic drinks and starters (dumplings, burgers, desserts, pancakes) are also served. A garden and a free car park are available for our guests.

Dog run for dogs: Psia Eko Strefa

The Dog Eco Zone in Nysa is located in the municipal plantations at Aleja Duńczyki. It is 13 ares of fenced green area, 4.5 ares of which are covered with wood chips so that dogs can jump and dig...