en

Churches

St. Jacob the Apostle and St. Agnes, Virgin and Martyr Basilica Church

The first brick St. Jacob Church was built in 1198, and founded and consecrated by Bishop of Wrocław, Jarosław Piast. Initially, the church was built in the Romanesque style, as evidenced by the...

Our Lady of Sorrow Church

The Neo-Gothic church was built in 1906, as a part of the monastic complex of the Divine Word Missionaries. The builder of the church was Hermann Fisher. The building was built for the purposes of...

St. Peter and Paul Church

The church was built by the order of the Holy Sepulchre in the years 1720-1727, according to the design by Michał Klein. The temple is built in the Baroque style, it is also oriented. The interiors...

Assumption of Mary Church

The church was built in the years 1688-1692, originally as a Jesuit church, was designed by Andreo Quadro and founded by Bishop of Wrocław, Karol Ferdynand Waza. The temple in the Baroque style is...

Capuchin Monastic Complex

The monastery along with the Capuchin church of St. Francis was built in the 17 th century thanks to the generosity of Bishop Leopold Wilhelm. It was built according to the plans by the...

Franciscan Monastic Complex

The monastic complex was built in the years 1902-1911, along with the monastic church. This is the neo-Romanesque building, with the typical features of 19 th -century sacred architecture of the...

St. Dominic Church

The church was built between 1784-1788 by order of the Dominicans. The order’s monastery is adjacent to the temple. The construction was initiated by Bishop of Wrocław, Philipp Gotthard von...

Evangelical Church

The first information about the church appears in 1341. Initially, it served as a chapel at the St. Barbara Hospital. Over the years, the temple has been repeatedly destroyed, but always rebuilt....

Holy Cross Church

The first mentions of the church date back to 1341. Initially, it was a wooden chapel with a hermitage, which was demolished in 1633. In its place, in 1639, a brick church was built. The church is...

Annunciation of Mary Church

The first mentions of a Gothic chapel come from 1372. The foundress of the temple was a widow of a townsman from Nysa. In the 15 th century, it was developed to the size of a small church. In...

Recommended places

Sport Studio Parys

The facility has been designed with the needs and goals of sports in mind. It has its own car park with 30 places, a bicycle yard with 15 places, an outdoor buffet garden and an outdoor gym. The...

Bistro Madame Restaurant

Until recently, the restaurant has been called “Pod Aniołami”, however, it underwent changes as part of the Magda Gessler’s “Kitchen Revolutions” TV show. Now, in the menu we may find French...

Fort Prussia

The fort shaped as a five-pointed star is surrounded by a dry moat. Inside, there is a two-tier dungeon. The fort was built in the years 1743-1745 on the northern bank of Nysa Kłodzka. Its task was...